Vi har skrivit recept på engelska i skolan. Här har ni några recept:
150 g butter Frosting:
1 1/2 dl milk 100 g butter
2 eggs 2 1/2 tbs cream
3 dl sugar 2 tbs cocoa
4 dl flour 3 tes vanilla sugar
2 tes baking powder 5 dl powder sugar
1 1/2 tbs cocoa
2 tes vanilla sugar 1 dl coconut flakes
Put the oven on 175 degrees.
2. Butter the plate with butter and breadcrumbs up to the side of the plate.
3. Melt the butter on low heat. Add the milk and put the saucepan to the side.
4. Crack the eggs and add sugar. Whip untill the mixture gets white and fluffy.
5. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Whip the mixture.
6. Pour the mixture into the tin and put the cake in the oven. Let it stay in the oven in 15 minutes.
7. Test the cake with a stick. if the stick is dry, the cake is done.
8. Now to the frosting: melt the butter and add the rest of the ingredients. Dilute the frosting on the cake. Strew the coconut flakes all over the cake.
9. Cut the cake in to squares. Now youre done!